I gave the web-address of this blog to another friend today. It is possible that she will tell me that I am not writing anything "useful" here, and I'll *stop* writing !
Today in my department I encouraged several of my colleagues to put up the department's (artificial) Christmas tree in front of the lifts. So *5* of us shared a bit of "Christmas-spirit" together.
This afternoon I had a Japanese lesson ( - I'll write more about this in future). I am *not* a good linguist, but I always do my homework ( - sometimes my fellow students don't do *any* homework or preparation ... and they *still* understand more than I do). Our teacher prepares seriously for our lessons; I'm sure that we would all learn a lot more if we all prepared as "seriously" as she did.
We now have a "Christmas holiday" from the lessons until next year; I will miss our lessons, the teacher, and the other students, but this will give me a chance to re-study and learn the things that I *should* already know.
"I must work harder" - Boxer, from "Animal Farm" by George Orwell. [ - This is one of my motto's].
No comments:
Post a Comment