.
***
Here's the publicity-poster for the Pantomime at the beginning of December.
If you have *nothing* else to do, I invite you to buy tickets.
It'll be a great opportunity for you to watch a group of English ( - and Dutch) people *trying* to put on a good, funny show.

***
2 months ago I started feeling something "different" in my chest.
And when one has already have a (small) problem with one's heart ... that certainly gets one's attention.
I made an appointment at the local hospital with the Cardiologist, and he arranged for some tests to be done.
Today I got the results, and from his point of view, there's *no* news.
- The pains that I felt are the "normal" ones that I *should* be feeling (from time-to-time).
So all-in-all ... my problem hasn't got worse, and it's not necessary to do anything ( - well, except for continuing with the Blood-Thinner tablets).
So probably "no news" *is* "good news".
***
Now that I know that I wont be doing again at the hospital "for-a-while" ( - hopefully), I can now arrange for a short trip in December to visit my friends and relatives in Scotland.
Hopefully, I can also find some "culture", somewhere, amidst the cold and the rain.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment