Sunday, 30 November 2008

Going for a massage(-injury) [?]


.

Last week I went for a Shiatsu-massage.
The masseuse has *very* strong hands and a very good technique ... but I wonder if she's too strong for me.
She worked on my back, shoulders, and legs as usual, and she also worked on my arms and hands.
Unfortunately I think that she might have injured one of my hands !
For the past week my right-hand has hurt a *lot* and I have no strength in it.
If this continues for another week ... then I will have to go to a Physiotherapist  to check if there *is* actually an injury.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

It's just not "fair" that I have another injury/illness at this time - it's not my "turn" !

[My hand is actually hurting *a lot* as I write this Post ... ].



***

A few weeks ago I joined an internet Forum where a group of people meet to discuss one of my (many) interests.
Yesterday the discussion between the members was becoming quite heated, and the Moderator of the Forum sent out a warning to everyone telling us that we should not insult each other.
After this I sent a Post to the Forum asking if it was okay to talk about the whereabouts of a certain member of the Forum ...
The Moderator wrote back to me and said that I had been banned from Posting for the next 7 days.

**Of course** this "ban" is not *really* "important" to me ... but I am angry that I have been punished for doing something *that I didn't actually do* !
There are certain things in the world that really make me angry - and dealing with *Stupid People* ( - especially when they are in positions of authority)  is one of these things.

***

I rehearsed with the band again on Friday evening, and we worked on 2 new songs that have been written by the guitarist.
It was quite difficult for me to follow the songs, because normally we are a "cover-band" ( = we play popular songs that have been written by other bands).
I really feel like a "Pioneer" when I work on a new song.

***

It is my intention to leave the office in a few years.
Because of this I am becoming less sensitive to the feelings of  my colleagues. 
Once-per-week nowadays it seems hat I am sending an "angry" e-mail to one of my colleagues complaining about the fact that he's not doing his job properly.
Normally after my colleagues receive my e-mails ... they forward them to their Bosses ... and then their Bosses complain to my Boss about my rude/bad behaviour.
My Boss *really* doesn't like this ... but I'm beginning not to care anymore.
I really don't think that it's too much to expect that people actually do the kobs that they're paid to do. 

By-the-way, I'll be writing another angry e-mail to a colleague tomorrow morning ... 

***

Back soon/later ... (?)



No comments: