... well, "usual" for *me* ...
***
I went to a Korean restaurant in Toronto a few years ago.
I wanted to try something "different". and also "one-day" I want to go on holiday to ( - South - !) Korea.
However I was very disappointed in the menu and in the quality of the ingredients.
But I have walked past a new Korean restaurant, "Khan", in The Hague several times ... and I wanted to try again ... to see if the Toronto restaurant was "typical".
- It wasn't !!
I *really* enjoyed the food in the Khan restaurant - and I recommend it to everyone (which is very high praise coming from me).
So if you're in Chinatown in The Hague ... please think about going there.

***
I had a *disaster* with my iPhoto albums 16 months ago; I managed to find all of my photo's again on my Mac, but I had to recreate all of the individual albums again ... and finally, after doing some re-organising work every night for the past year, the end is in sight !
There's still a little bit of work to be done, but I've made back-ups of almost everything (to prevent this from ever happening again), and I'm *really* pleased with myself.
I'm **so** happy - now I can start spending time on my *other* hobbies/projects (like watching the DVD's in my "Library").
***
This afternoon I'm going for my monthly Shiatsu-massage.
[These appointments are almost the *only* "treats" that I actually buy for myself].
***
After 10 years, I had to renew my Dutch driving-licence.
It turned out to be a farce, because 2 different Dutch offices didn't know how to deal with my application (because I'm not Dutch).
*Finally*, things are fixed ...
... But then I don't really know because I have to wait 3 weeks to get my *new* licence.
I went to a Photographer to get the new photo's taken for the licence, and he told me that he would have to take the picture of me *without* my glasses (because of the rules of the Dutch government about "official" photographs).
And so now I've have a new licence with a photo of someone who doesn't look like me.
***
Back soon ...
.
No comments:
Post a Comment