Sunday, 18 January 2009

Thumper, from "Bambi"





.


.

In the movie "Bambi", Thumper is caught by his Mother saying bad things about someone.

His Mother is unhappy about this, and asks him: "What did I tell you about talking like this ?"

Thumper replies ... "You said ... 'If you can't say something nice, ... then don't say anything at all ...' ".

In a similar spirit, I don't want to be *too* depressing here.



Over Christmas and New Year I've been sick, scared, and lonely.

* The teenagers visit was horrendous - I spent a lot of time hiding alone in my room. 
* On the 31st December, I was in bed at 22.30.
* The singer has left my band ( - which is not really such a bad thing, actually; it just makes things very "inconvenient" for the rest of us).
* I have not been able to produce any work at the office. 
* My Pilates-teacher has been transferred to another job in a different company, and so my lessons will probably stop.
* I had a appointment with a therapist: his plan was to hypnotise me, to try to get me to relax and sleep better.



 - And now it's time for me to shut up, ... like Thumper.

.

No comments: