Tuesday, 4 December 2007

げつようび は ... よくない ひ でした。

.

I usually do 3 things on a Monday - I work at the office, and I have 2 lessons.

However, yesterday was not "productive" ...

I have problems with my work this week ( - do *you* know what a "Filtered X Least-Mean-Squares Adaptive Filter" is ? No ? Well, neither do I ... But unfortunately, I need to *learn* what it is).
In my first lesson I became thoroughly confused, and in the second lesson the teacher wanted me to do things that I cannot do.

All-in-all, ... this was not a "successful day".

***

Here is the cover of the next book that my friend and I will be reading together.
It is in German, and so that means it will take a l-o-n-g time (for me) to read.
Unfortunately (for me), it will *not* take long for my friend to read the book, ... and so she'll be unhappy with the speed of my progress.

I wish that I had talent (for languages, for music, for my professional work, for sports, for ...).



.

No comments: