Yes, yes, yes, ... I *know* that I've been away ...
I find it quite unfortunate that if I'm not doing anything interesting then I've got more time to write something here ( - but then there's nothing to write about), ... and when I'm busy doing interesting things, then I'm too busy to write things here.
And so briefly in the past 2 months: I've performed in a pantomime show, I visited friends and family in Scotland, my band found a new singer ( - but the band now seems on the point of losing our lead-guitarist), and I went on holiday to Thailand for 3 weeks.
And so I'll *try* to find the energy and get into the habit again of writing things here with "more regularly".
- And so I invite you to come back here again in a few days.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment