This is how it *normally* looks in Holland at Easter ...

***
In a *few* places in Holland, it looks like this ...

But in reality, the weather here is so cold ( - the Weather Office has said that this is the coldest Easter for the past 100 years), that there are *very* few flowers - most of the flowers are still under the ground ( - the flowers are not stupid !).
A friend came to visit me, and was *hoping* to go to the Keukenhof and also to cycle around the flower-growing area - unfortunately, this was *not* possible, and my friend was quite unhappy.
***
A friend gave me a Shiatsu-massage last week, and it really helped me to feel better.
I'm *still* recovering from my lower-back-ache ( - I'm going to a Physiotherapist twice per week), but the massage helped to relax the muscles.
Hopefully I'll be a normal, stiff, old man again soon.
***
I'm reading a German crime book "simultaneously" with a friend.
Here is the cover ...

I read books from-time-to-time in German with my friend to *try* to keep my (passive) knowledge of German "alive".
I cannot understand *everything* that is written in the book, but I'm really pleased with myself if I can understand the story !
.
2 comments:
I am very sorry that I will not be able to give you Shiatsu.
When I come back to Holland, you are leaving...
Life is not easy....as you told me...
Yumi
.
Dear Y,
But there is a B-I-G difference between our holidays - *your* holidays last 2 *months* ... but my holidays last only 2 *weeks*.
[But your holidays are *very* important, and so I understand your situation].
I look forward to making another appointment with 'The Doctor' after my *very* short trip.
I really hope that you will not be too busy.
*Many* thanks for your help.
I appreciate it a *lot*.
.
Post a Comment