Thursday, 6 March 2008

Shiatsu Chair-Massage

.

.
On Wednesday a friend kindly gave me a Shiatsu Chair-Massage for my stiff-shoulders.
This was the first Shiatsu massage that I had ever had ... and so I really didn't know what to expect !
( - I really hope that my "ignorance" didn't frighten my friend !).

She said that she had never taken any Shiatsu lessons ... but her "touch" felt *really* good ( - my friend has *very* strong hands !). I think that she has a "secret talent".

Of course, it's not possible to know *just after* a massage if there have been any "good" results ... and so it was only *this morning* that I realised that my shoulders *do* feel better.

I'm *really* pleased with her "work".

But now I have the temptation to be "greedy", and I would like to ask her if I may become one of her "regular" customers.

- I really, *really* hope that she says "yes".

.... But I also don't want "to take advantage" of her generosity ! ....

***

On Wednesday morning I had an appointment with the Company Doctor.
i told her about my backache, and she has given me permission to only produce 60% of my normal work for the next 2 weeks - hopefully after that my back will feel "normal" again, and then I'll be able to work 'as usual'.

***

Tomorrow evening I have a rehearsal with my band - I hope that I wont be too stiff, and that I will be able to play !

***

This Saturday I have been invited to the house of a friend so that we can watch a rugby game together (Scotland v. England).
I really don't know very much about rugby: I've *never* played the game, and I don't know all of the rules.
I'm hoping that my friend can teach me some things during the game.
.

No comments: