
.
Spring has not yet "officially" started in Holland, but the bulbs and the blossom are starting to appear - but it's still cold here.
Here is a view of the blossom on a tree outside my house.
***
The good news is that my back is starting to relax a little bit, and I can now walk a little bit better.
But I'm still not "normal" ... yet.
I was hoping to go to my first Pilates class *this* week, ... but I don't think that it will be possible.
It's no fun being "old".
Yesterday I had to cancel a drumming-lesson.
Because of my back-ache I hadn't been able to practice my homework, and I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to sit on the drum-stool and move my legs during the lesson.
***
A friend has offered to give me my first ever Shiatsu-massage - I'm really looking forward to it.
I really do think that it will help me with my shoulder-problems.
***
Yesterday I had a Japanese lesson, and there were many things that I didn't understand.
But I did some study last night, and I think that I now understand what the teacher-and-other-students were talking about yesterday.
However I wish that I had studied this material *before* yesterday's lesson !
[I always seem to prepare the *wrong* material before a lesson ! - I'm always ready for the questions that *don't* get asked !].
.
No comments:
Post a Comment