Saturday, 14 July 2007

Going to the Movies

.

.
I went to the cinema to see this movie with my tourists.

One of the tourists has read *all* of the Harry Potter books, and the other doesn't read *any* books of *any* kind ...

The special-effects in the movie were *amazing* ... but I thought that the plot was disappointing. (This is probably because there was not very much plot in the *book* either).

***

Today I went to the gym: for the first time in several months, I did some (light) weightlifting to see if it would make my shoulders feel "looser". [My shoulders have been feeling very stiff for several months].
We'll see ...

(10 years ago I followed a course to learn how to massage people. Since then, from-time-to-time, I've given massages to *other people* ... but unfortunately none of my friends knows how to give a massage to *me* !
- I wish that I was able to massage my *own* back !).


And this evening ... we'll have a barbecue in the garden (because the Sun is shining).
.
.

No comments: