.
I'm having problems with the teenage tourists again.
My latest "solution" is to spend the day at the office, return back home, eat dinner (with them), and then in the evening I "escape" to a different room in the house, so that we don't have to spend any more time together.
- This new "Plan B" is my attempt to minimise my aggravation with them.
I *don't* want to make a *list* of the things that they do that upset me ... but theirs actions are/presence is making me tired.
I *really* look forward to the time when they will become "adults" who can *think*, and then maybe they can look back on the stupid, thoughtless actions of their teenage years.
Please have sympathy for me - I feel *awful*.
***
I also managed to upset 2 of my friends in the past few days.
This has also made me feel bad.
Friends - I'm sorry.
I *really* hope that things get better (very) soon, and that my "normal" ( = *good* ??) mood/humour returns.
.
Thursday, 19 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(74)
-
▼
July
(11)
- The start of the Buddhist Lent
- A short holiday in the Dutch forests
- Environmental thoughts
- Teenage tourists, Plan B
- Going to the Movies
- この にほんご の DVD を かいました。
- After the rehearsal
- It's not *all* bad ...
- New address and title / Thoughtless tourists
- "Things that I always wanted to do ... "
- "International Day" at The British School
-
▼
July
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment