
.
For the past 6 months, my car has been "sick": the airbags-alarm-light on the dashboard has been lit.
The garage tried to fix the problem in a cheap, easy way in May, but that didn't work, and so today was their chance to fix the problem in an expensive, difficult way.
Whevever I have to go to the garage, I have to get out of bed early ( - otherwise I'll be stuck in a traffic-jam).
And so I'll be going to bed soon.
But first I have to do some homework for a Japanese lesson tomorrow, and also for the rehearsal of my band tomorrow evening.
- I don't have very much talent ... but I'm always (?) "prepared".
My band has asked me to present a list of 5 songs to them; the other band members will then select 2 sof the songs, and the band will prepare to play those 2 songs.
I find it *really* hard to choose (only) 5 songs from my "collection" to suggest to them !
I like so many different kinds of music, and I don't want to leave anything out.
***
I sent some e-mails to some friends recently ... and (as usual), I did not receive any replies.
"Que faire ?".
- There's always tomorrow.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment