I beg your patience ...
***
I spent this evening rehearsing with my band - we had a lot of fun, but we didn't make very much "progress" with our songs.
***
Here is another picture from Honolulu.
I was completely jet-lagged throughout my stay in Honolulu, and so I was awake at 5.00 am every morning.
It was easy (**every day**) to take a picture of the sunrise.

- I *wish* that I were still there ... and I *wish* that I didn't have a care in the world ...
[I don't enjoy my job, ... and at-this-time many of my hobbies are also "no fun"].
***********
Here is another holiday photograph.
A friend suggested to me that I should have a picnic-breakfast early in the morning on the beach at Waikiki, in front of the hotel.
It was *no* problem getting up early in the morning, .... and so here I am at 7 o'clock on the beach with a few other tourists, and *lots* of hungry birds.
2 comments:
Hi, what a rich breakfast on the beach in Hawaii.
Did you enjoy it? Did your wife like it?
A beautiful sunrise picture...I haven't seen but only
sunset.
Dear Yumi -
Thank you for your comment.
If you never saw the sunrise in Hawaii, then you never suffered from *jet-lag* ! ( - You travelled there from Japan ?).
It was very "different" for me to have a picnic-breakfast on the beach - we had to be very careful not to get sand on the food. "Pan" also thought that the idea was "different" (and nice) [but she was afraid of the sun].
(Note: I am a "city-person", and so for me even an outdoor *barbecue* is a "special event").
We slept every night with the balcony-door open, so that we could fall alseep to the sounds of the waves hitting the beach. It was very peaceful.
Where did you stay in Hawaii ?
- in Honolulu ?
.
Post a Comment