
.
Last week I spent 5 nights in Honolulu, and 2 nights in San Francisco, and now I'm *tired*.
The first part of the journey was a flight from Amsterdam to San Francisco, and it was quite awful - the rows of seats on the airplane were arranged *very* close together, and I was seated next to a *very* large man (who needed more than 1 seat): he also coughed *non-stop* during the journey. Suffice-to-say, ... I got *no* sleep.
There was a delay at San Francisco, and I had to wait there for 6 hours between flights, and then the flight to H took another 5 hours. Suffice-to-say, ... I also got *no* sleep.
I arrived at the hotel very, *very* tired.
The hotel-complex in H was made up from 4 towers, and I was given a room "with-a-view-of-the-ocean".
However after studying the other towers the next day, I went back to reception and asked if I could be moved to a room with a better view of the ocean ( - for the *same* price !). I was astonished that the Receptionist agreed, and I quickly moved all of my things from Room A to Room B: Room B had a *superb* view of the ocean. I was *delighted*.
***
I *wanted* to write more here this evening ... but I had to practice/prepare for a band rehearsal tomorrow evening.
I'll be back here as-soon-as-I-can with some photographs from the holiday and also the end-of-the-holiday-story.
- **Please** be patient - it's not easy having a full-time job *and* too many hobbies/interests.
Sorry ...
.
.
1 comment:
welcomeback to the Netherlands!!
I hope that you had a wonderful time in Hawaii after
a long long flight. ( a learge man next to you...dear.)
Were you fascinated by beautiful sunset?
Were you satisfied with the Hawaian food?
Were you excited about Hawaian dancing?
Were you fond of the view from your room?
Did you take many pictures with your camera?
etc...
AAAnnnndddd, are you still having a jet lag?
I love Hawaii...
I miss Hawaii...
Post a Comment