



I didn't go to the gym this afternoon - I went out cycling instead. We cycled for 2 hours; I didn't actually get lost, but there were times when I didn't know how to get to where I wanted to go ...
Here are 4 photogrphs from this afternoon.
The first 2 show how Holland looks at this time of the year, and the other 2 show two views of my local park.
This evening I'm going to do some preparation/homework for my last Japanese-lesson of my current course.
Our teacher returns to Japan for a holiday ( = family visit), and then our next course starts in June.
I also have a drumming-lesson tomorrow evening, and I have to do some preparation for that.
I've been *trying* to form a band with a bass-player friend, but it seems that it's not possible to find a keyboard-player. I'm afraid that this opportunity will drift away from me/us.
I've been waiting for *several* friends to contact me by post/e-mail (because it was their "turn" to write), .... but unfortunately there have been no post/e-mail from anyone.
I just don't know what the problem is ...
[ - Are they (all) trying to tell me something ?].
1 comment:
Dear AA,
If I could write some comment in Japanese, I would write more and more comment for you.
So sorry....
Yumi.
zannendesu ga~~~
Post a Comment