*
I went to bed last night at 21.00, and slept until 05.00 ( - this is probably the *longest* period of sleep that I've had in months).
*
I received an e-mail from someone who was at the meeting yesterday.
At this time, I am too angry to open the e-mail, and read it.
*
I went to the Laboratory this morning to provide a blood-sample.
Unfortunately I had to interact with an unhelpful Dutch lady.
"Such is life" in Holland.
I missed my yoga-class today: I remembered too late to go, but I probably would not have able to relax *anyway* ...
Meanwhile, the problems, feelings etc. from yesterday are *still* running around the-inside-of-my-head.
"Something" is "not right" in my head/body/soul, and I don't know what it is ( - yet !).
I hope that the results from the blood-analysis can give me the necessary information.
*
From the musical "Annie":
"Tomorrow , tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're only one day a-way"
- things *will* be better *tomorrow* ....
Wednesday, 14 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(74)
-
▼
March
(14)
- Going to the "Movies"
- The death of a loved-one
- しびい お み に いきました
- The Washington Redskins American Football Team
- Today follows on from yesterday
- よくない ひ でした
- Mistakes in my Japanese ....
- にほんご ん コメント
- オランダ の はな 2
- オマンダ に はな が たくさん あります
- ストライキ !
- The Dog of the Parents of my Japanese Teacher
- Playing the drums
- オランダ の はる が はじまりました !
-
▼
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment