.
.
.
I went to see the Doctor this morning to discuss the latest problems with my health.
Our chat did not go very well: she thought that I had done much-too-much "self-diagnosis". (She thought that diagnosis was *her* job).
She told me to go to the Laboratory tomorrow morning to give blood - the Lab will test the blood in the coming days, and then they will send the results to my Doctor.
I'll go back to the Doctor next week and hear the results from her.
This afternoon I had a meeting with several colleagues to discuss how the work should be allocated between us.
The meeting did *not* go well ( - from my point of view).
I was quite disillusioned with my colleagues' ideas.
So, a number of things have not gone "right" today, and at this time, I feel quite awful.
- But there's always *tomorrow* ...
"*Ever* the optimist", huh ?
.
.
Tuesday, 13 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(74)
-
▼
March
(14)
- Going to the "Movies"
- The death of a loved-one
- しびい お み に いきました
- The Washington Redskins American Football Team
- Today follows on from yesterday
- よくない ひ でした
- Mistakes in my Japanese ....
- にほんご ん コメント
- オランダ の はな 2
- オマンダ に はな が たくさん あります
- ストライキ !
- The Dog of the Parents of my Japanese Teacher
- Playing the drums
- オランダ の はる が はじまりました !
-
▼
March
(14)
1 comment:
Oh...dear...
I really wish you are getting well.
And everything is going well.
Sorry I do not know how I can write a nice message for you in English.
But...
O-daiji ni...
Post a Comment