This photo shows John Riggins of the Washington Redskins scoring a touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in the 1980's.
Now *those* were the Good Old Days ....
I'll write more about my support for the Redskins "later" - I'm sorry but I just *don't* have the energy/enthusiasm at this time.
Sorry.
.
.
.
2 comments:
Hi!!!
こんにっちわ。
今日はどう?
元気になりましたか?
オランダのそらは、今日もクリアスカイです。
あなたのこころ、あたま、からだ ぜんぶが
そらとおなじに なってほしいです。
今日は日本語でメッセージをかきました。
ではまた。
Many thanks for your comment in Japanese !
I had to use a dictionary to translate it - but this is excellent practice. Thank you very much.
[It works ! It works !].
"Something" is *still* not right with my health - but my problem does not feel "bad", it just feels "strange".
- We must "appreciate" good-health more. (The good-health of ourselves and our families).
This evening I will try to load more photo's onto this Blog -- *if* Blogger will let me !
Post a Comment