My Japanese teacher, Y-san, has recently started writing a Blog, but she has been having some problems with importing photo's into her Blog. I tried to help her today, but we didn't manage to log-in to her Blog, so we didn't have any success.
I imported this photo of her parents' dog while she watched so that I could show her how things worked in *my* Blog.
I hope that we both have more success *next* week.
Today I had my last Japanese lesson of the Autumn/Winter course. The classes stop for the Spring (because our teacher returns to Japan on holiday), and we will re-start again in the Summer. I had lots of fun in the class today - maybe we didn't *learn* very much, ... but I had lots of fun. Thank you, Y-san !
1 comment:
Hhyahoooooo!!
This is my ( = our) dog. ( = Tarou)
Tarou is one of a typical dog's name.
I also enjoyed our last lesson yesterday.
I think we have to say [ thank you] to Mr. Austlia.
Hehehe~
Post a Comment