Saturday, 10 March 2007

オマンダ に はな が たくさん あります


























This morning I went to the gym for my usual workout - actually, I don't like going to the gym, because it is so tiring, ... but I know that going there is "good" for me, and it helps me to control my weight.

This afternoon I are going to Lisse to see the "Bollenvelden" (= Tulip Fields). Holland is famous for growing flowers, and the view over the fields is quite beautiful, *if* the flowers are blooming !

I will come back later today with more news about this ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh!!!

How beautiful !!!!

aaaaaa and

What a beautiful ......picture.

Yumi

Basil Brush said...

Well, Holland *does* look beautiful (in its own way) when there are not too many clouds in the sky. But Holland does *not* look beautiful (to me) when there are lots of clouds, and everything looks Grey.