.
Here are 2 photo's from my recent performance.
I made **lots** of mistakes; and I was using someone else's drumkit, and I had **lots** of problems setting up the drumkit the way that I wanted to ( - in fact, I never managed to get the drumkit set up the way that I wanted it to be !) ... But we played our 5 songs in 30 minutes, and we didn't sound *so* bad, ( - but then also not *so* good !).
And so we realise that we have **lots** of problems that we must fix before we play again.
The band is hoping to perform again in 3 (?) weeks - this time playing for 1 hour.
And so we have to learn another 9 (?) songs.
- I wish ourselves "Good luck" !
We rehearse again for 2-and-a-half hours tomorrow evening.
.
Wednesday, 20 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(74)
-
▼
June
(13)
- か の アレルギー。
- げつようび は とても たのしいかった ひ です。
- A Holiday Weekend in Holland
- And the band played on
- Cultural Differences
- Tina goes to the garage
- Quote from Thumper's Mum
- More drumming homework
- Going to the gym
- Rehearsing with a new rock band
- Today = Not a good day
- Japanese lessons: A test for people who *think* th...
- Back at work, but ...
-
▼
June
(13)
2 comments:
きのうは、おつかれさまでした。
にほんごで、おんがくは、「おとをたのしむ」(=enjoy the music)とかきます。
でも、いいですね。
がっき が できるのは。
(Can I write a message in Japanese???)
Thank you for your comment in Japanese - We *want* comments in Japanese here !
ありがとう ございます !
Post a Comment