Sunday, 10 June 2007

More drumming homework

.


Here is an example of the drumming homework that I get from my teacher.
This is the *simple* exercise - after I have mastered this exercise, my teacher will add on extra layers of difficulty.

******

And here is the cover of the Japanese film "Mohouhan" [ = "Copycat"] that I watched this weekend.
The film was based on a book written by Miyuke Miyabe (who wrote my *favourite* book: "All she was worth").
But as I mentioned yesterday ... the ending of the film was quite "strange".



******

I'm quite proud of my myself today, because I managed to complete a lot of the tasks that I set myself for this weekend.
I went to the gym (again), I wrote a few (late !) e-mails, and I even managed to fix the pedals on my drum-kit ( - that was something that had been irritating me for 2 months, and so I'm really glad that I found 45 minutes to fix it).
Unfortunately, I wish that i could have spent more time preparing for my Japanese lesson tomorrow - I hope that I can hide behind the other students tomorrow ...

And there's good news ... I now weigh a few kilo's less than I did one month ago. (But you can be sure that no-one will notice !).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Busy,

I like < Miyuki Miyabe>,too.
I am just reading her new book now.
It is very interesting.

And I also have watched < Mohouhan>.

It is a little bit difficult story ( cinema ) to understand
for me.

I have same opinion with you. ( = finally!!)