Wednesday, 27 June 2007

か の アレルギー。

.
After yesterday's strike day .... now I have to go back to work.


I'll be back later to tell you about my success yesterday (during the strike day) with replacing the old mosquito-net on my bathroom-window.

***


If you have good eyes (!), in the photograph you can see the new screen that I put up in front of my bathroom window ( - the window on the left).
If I'm lucky ... it will keep out *all* insects ... well, maybe ...

2 people (the brother of my ex-girlfriend and myself) fitted the original screen 15 years ago, but *this time* I fitted the screen by myself, and it was *hard*. It was the sort of task where I wished that I had 3 or 4 arms to hold everything in place.

I hate mosquito's, because they like me so much.
- If you also don't like mosquito's, then ask me to sit next to you - I can promise you *100%* that not *one* mosquito will bother you ... because they will all prefer *me*.
I also seem to have a much greater reaction than other people to mosquito-bites.

Today I had a yoga class, and then another Japanese lesson.
I find it hard to relax at the end of my yoga class, because I know that I will be working ( = thinking) hard in the Japanese lesson.
Today I learned some new things, and the atmosphere in the class was very relaxed.
... but I think that out teacher thought that the atmosphere was *too* relaxed !
She wanted us to make more progress during the lesson !
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Hard house worker,


But...why?
Why mosquito like you so much?
Mosquito likes young people ( = fresh blood ) I think........ He he he~~~~.

So I think you are still young and your blood is delicious!!!


I am very sorry that your Japanese les is after the Joga lesson.

Basil Brush said...

.
Dear Y,

I have *no* idea why mosquito's like me so much - but I need as much protection as possible from them !
I open up the bathroom window every day to "dry" the bathroom, and if I do not have a mosquito-screen ... then the bathroom will become a "jungle".

It is "unfortunate" that I have a yoga class *and* a Japanese lesson on the same day ... but life is hard (sometimes), and (sometimes) we have to accept what is possible.
My yoga teacher and my Japanese teacher do not talk to each other before they make their arangements !
.