.
2 teenage relatives will come to visit me in Holland for one week this Summer, and I spent several **hours** this evening trying to find a "nice" hotel for a weekend - the kind of hotel that would please *all* of us.
And now I *think* that I have found a hotel in Apeldoorn; the hotel offers a "Beauty Weekend" - this just means that one can use their sauna and jacuzzi "for free". The hotel also has a swimming-pool, and it is on the edge of a large forest with bicycle paths.
- *Surely* .... this will keep everyone happy .... ... *Surely* ....
Now hopefully the hotel will tell me that they have several rooms available in July ! ....
******
Yesterday we had a Departmental Meeting at the office; and when the Boss started talking about a "contentious issue", I shouted at him in front of the other members of the Department. This was wrong of me, and I regretted my actions for the rest of the day. I went many times to his office to apologise to him, but he was never there.
This morning he 'invited" me to his office ... and he shouted at me for an hour.
However, he was right.
- It does *not* say in my job-description that I have the right to make the Boss look "stupid" during a Departmental Meeting.
... Sorry Boss ....
I will try to be a "Better Colleague/Employee" in the future.
.
Friday, 22 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(74)
-
▼
June
(13)
- か の アレルギー。
- げつようび は とても たのしいかった ひ です。
- A Holiday Weekend in Holland
- And the band played on
- Cultural Differences
- Tina goes to the garage
- Quote from Thumper's Mum
- More drumming homework
- Going to the gym
- Rehearsing with a new rock band
- Today = Not a good day
- Japanese lessons: A test for people who *think* th...
- Back at work, but ...
-
▼
June
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment